RE: [xsl] a bug in xpathtester?

Subject: RE: [xsl] a bug in xpathtester?
From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:53:36 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, XSLList wrote:

> If you're using the tool I think you are:
>
> //@* will select all attributes
>
> /country/state/city/attribute::size for instance, would get the size of a
> city in a hypothetical example.
> or //city/@size
> or //@size
>
> It's evaluating as if the current context is the root node.  I don't think
> the tool allows you to select context node.

oh, i tried variations of all of the above, and every other
test i tried worked properly, but attribute selection just doesn't
seem to work.

if anyone else has xpathtester in front of them, can they
verify this one way or the other?  not a serious issue,
admittedly, but juat a wee bit confusing.

rday