RE: [xsl] manipulate xml with xsl/javascript, save with asp/vbscript

Subject: RE: [xsl] manipulate xml with xsl/javascript, save with asp/vbscript
From: "XSLList" <xsllist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:24:05 -0500
It's not clear if you want to save it on the client or return it to the
server (I suspect the latter.)  If you already have the XML DOM in memory on
the client, then you can send it using an XMLHTTP object, presumably with an
ASP page to receive and handle the contents.  (Of course, you have the
original XML + mods, so you could construct and send regardless.)

See MSDN Home >  MSDN Library >  XML Web Services >  XML Core >  MSXML 4.0
SDK >  DOM Reference
for info on the ixmlhttprequest object and examples.

I'm not sure what they're currently advocating vis a vis .NET, and if others
have more experience with where they're headed I'd like to hear other ideas.

Jeff