[xsl] IE6 v IE5.5

Subject: [xsl] IE6 v IE5.5
From: "Higgins, Barry" <bhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:00:15 -0000
I'm wondering if any one can help with a problem,

it works fine under Internet explorer 6 but once I run it on an IE5.5 machine
the links to the bookmaks fail the problem as far as I can see is with the
second bit where I define the bookmark I don't know if it's a problem with
the name="name" bit of <xsl:attribute name="name">
I've also had to revert back to the long winded "attribute name=" syntax
instead of using the {}  .. is this just not recognised under IE5.5
Any help would be appreciated.

I'm setting out a list of headers here which are links to courses as set out
in the second piece of code. (I've removed any irrelevent code).

	<xsl:for-each select="RootElement/section">
		<xsl:for-each select="college">
				<a target="_self">
				<xsl:attribute name="href">
					#<xsl:value-of select="@name" />
				</xsl:attribute>
				<xsl:value-of select="@name" />
				</a>
		</xsl:for-each>
	</xsl:for-each>

	<xsl:for-each select="RootElement/section">
	<xsl:for-each select="college">
			<a>
    			<xsl:attribute name="name">
    				<xsl:value-of select="@name" />