RE: [xsl] Integrating Multiple Stylesheets and XSL transformation s

Subject: RE: [xsl] Integrating Multiple Stylesheets and XSL transformation s
From: "Thomas, Mark-BLS CTR" <Thomas.Mark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:45:29 -0500
> Check out Apache Cocoon for a framework that will easily support your
> requirements: http://cocoon.apache.org/

Apache AxKit is another framework for pipelined xml transformations. It has
similar goals to cocoon, but is implemented in Perl. It's a little easier to
use, for those not heavily invested in Java. (And I've seen claims that it
is faster. I've found it to be very fast, but since I have not used cocoon I
cannot compare)

http://axkit.org/

--
Mark Thomas                    Thomas.Mark@xxxxxxx
Internet Systems Architect     User Technology Associates, Inc.

$_=q;KvtuyboopuifeyQQfeemyibdlfee;; y.e.s. ;y+B-x+A-w+s; ;y;y; ;;print;;