Re: [xsl] creating a dynamic table

Subject: Re: [xsl] creating a dynamic table
From: "Ritu" <rkama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:51:18 -0600
Hi Calros,

Generating the HTML is fairly easy, but what I could not gather is the
condition on which you group the elements together.
How do you identify the order in which elements are displayed out in HTML
table as follows:

BIN - Bonus Liga Pra Mim BON - Bonus genericos SMS - Saldo de SMS
 INI - Saldo Inicial NOR - Saldo normal de recargas
 BRM - Bonus de Recargas GRP - Saldo do grupo

Ritu Kama
Sarvega Inc
745, McLintock Dr
Burr Ridge