[xsl] Re: Re: Re: how to select elements in a given namespace?

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: Re: how to select elements in a given namespace?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:19:43 +0100
> My preference is to have the tool do the most desired thing
> automatically but allow me to override it if I want.  Could you do that?
> The default behavior would be the same as it is now and there would be
> some way to find out what the tool had done.  Then, if I wanted to, I
> could remove the namespace declaration(s) altogether or just change
> it/them.
>
> Feasible without too much hassle for you?

Yes, I thought to allow the user to define/redefine his own new
namespaces -- this will be done in the same way as for defining variables
and keys.

Hope to find some free time during the summer and to implement this.

Thank you for your suggestions and for the nice discussion.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.