Re: RE: [xsl] local extremums - is css now

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] local extremums - is css now
From: "TP" <tpass001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:40:31 -0600

> > > [ TP]
> > > >

> > > What do you mean?  What do you mean by "the head of the xsl"?
> >
> > This is the code that apears in "View source"

> > <head>
> > <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
> > <title>Test</title>
> > <link media="screen" type="text/css" href="../css/style.css"
> > rel="stylesheet">
> > </head>
> > etc....
> >
> > I dont belive that the xsl is picking up the css file when it
> > renders the
> > html.
> >
> > Hope this explains my problem
>
> Er . . . I'm not sure how this is related to your XSL stylesheet.  I
assume
> you mean that the browser you're using to view the HTML is not applying
the
> proper CSS rules.  That could be for a number of reasons: buggy browser,
CSS
> file doesn't exist in the path you specify, your CSS file has invalid
rules
> . . . but it doesn't seem to be an issue with XSL/XSLT per se.  I read
> through the previous messages, but I could still be missing something
here.

> cheers,
> b. (can I borrow a snowplow?)

I have a window and it is bright and sunny. sorry to rub it in. to make you
feel better, I cant go out until I figure this one out. :)

The browser is IE 6.0 sp1 and it shows all web-pages (the ones i visit
properly). I also see this problem with netscape 7.02. I checked my
stylesheet at http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/csscheck/.

I think the path is a problem.
I got
WEB-INF
--- classes
--- lib
--- xslt
    --- the xsl
--- css
    --- the css
Any ideas. I realize that this is not a xsl question per se but I would
appreciate help.

Thanks.

TP.