RE: RE: [xsl] what does

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] what does
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:10:03 -0500
And here I thought all you Brits were taught Latin from your earliest days in school. I suppose that education standards have fallen all over.

"re" is the ablative singular form of res, rei; a fifth declension noun meaning "thing" or "matter"

                  Singular               Plural
Nominative        res                    res
Genitive          rei                    rerum
Dative            rei                    rebus
Accusative        rem                    res
Ablative          re                     rebus
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email