Re: [xsl] use of xsl:key in cross-referencing

Subject: Re: [xsl] use of xsl:key in cross-referencing
From: Xiaocun Xu <xiaocunxu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:39:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Wendell:

Thanks for the reply.

> >   When I process the 1st group of rows
> >(questionnaires), I call key() function by passing
> in
> >the value in the 2nd cell.
>
> Ignore the first group of rows and just iterate over
> the questions, using
> your key to group them.

That was the first came to my mind as well, but the
problem is that a questionnaire defined in 1st group
may not be used in the 2nd group, those will be
omitted.  I am looking for a way to combine the two
groups so that every questionnaire is processed as
long as it is used in 1st (questionnaires) or 2nd
group (questions). Order to me is not important.

Thanks,
Xiaocun