Re: [xsl] how to insert the *complete* content of a node

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to insert the *complete* content of a node
From: danilo <danilo_xml@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 15:56:48 +0000

> uh oh ... i'm confused again.  i thought "node()" explicitly
> did *not* match attribute nodes, but only
>
> 1) elements
> 2) text
> 3) comments
> 4) processing instructions
>
> was the original poster concerned about attributes as well?

Actually I do concern about attributes, so the proposed solution did not
fit at all with what I need (but thanks a lot anyway!!)
So I'm still trying with some other solution.

Ah the:
<xsl:template match="mytag">
  <xsl:copy>
    <xsl:copy-of select="*|@*"/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

Still does not work.
I Do not want to print the outer tag (mytag in the example)
And I don't know how many level deep is the inner tree!!!

There could be situations like:

and what I need is *all* the text betweem <mytag> and </mytag>
unchanged!!

bye
Danilo.