Re: [xsl] How efficient is DVC? - A grouping example - FIXED

Subject: Re: [xsl] How efficient is DVC? - A grouping example - FIXED
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:59:18 -0700 (MST)
Robbert van Dalen wrote:
> This is an update on the previous post. I didn't check if the first two examples
> worked correctly (I wrote them out of the top of my head). It should now be
> fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Even with the corrections, the first example is not producing the
expected output for me. With both Saxon and Xalan, I get

<result>
   <group id=""/>
   <group id="Espana">
      <city name="Barcelona" country="Espana"/>
      <city name="Madrid" country="Espana"/>
   </group>
   <group id="France">
      <city name="Paris" country="France"/>
      <city name="Lyon" country="France"/>
   </group>
</result>

Can you repost complete, working examples?

Mike

--
  Mike J. Brown   |  http://skew.org/~mike/resume/
  Denver, CO, USA |  http://skew.org/xml/