[xsl] empty element as an end-marker

Subject: [xsl] empty element as an end-marker
From: "Vincent Neyt" <vincent.neyts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 01:09:17 +0100
Hello,

my problem is easily explained. This is the simple xml:

In my (html) output I need to process and reproduce the 'some text' (ie. up
to the <pb/>) without the 'more text'. (Of course I also need to output just
the 'more text' in another instance.) I'm having some trouble with this.
Also the 'some text' contains tags which need to be processed by the
stylesheet.

Sorry if this problem has been solved before, I searched the archives and
FAQ's using 'empty elements' and didn't find anything.
Thanx in advance,
Vincent