[xsl] Loading XML(time delay)

Subject: [xsl] Loading XML(time delay)
From: "Fran" <franciscojose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:31:39 +0100
Hi list, this is not exactly a XSLT question but I hope that anybody can
help me.
I'm loading from Javascript an XML and I transform this XML. I build the XML
with PHP querying a BD but my XML delays a few seconds. I want to put a
progress bar while the XML loads and finally transform it with my XSLT but I
don't know how I can do this. Is there any property or similar to control
the XML time. I know the  "onreadystatechange" and "async" propertys but I
don't know if there is another function or If I can do something with this.
I have a Inc() function to incrementate my progress bar.
This is the first time I work with XSLT and my code works fine but I don't
know if is the best way to transform the XML... Any sugestion about my code
and about the progress bar, please ??.

Thanks a lot in advance.

This is my code:

function TransformXML(Order,NumberPage,MaxPerPage){
   XSLStylesheet = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XSLTemplate");
   XSLStylesheet.stylesheet = XSLDOM;
   XSLTProcessor = XSLStylesheet.createProcessor();
   XSLTProcessor.input = XMLDOM;
   XSLTProcessor.addParameter('sortMethod', Order);
   XSLTProcessor.addParameter('RecordsPerPage', MaxPerPage);
   XSLTProcessor.addParameter('PageNumber', NumberPage);
   XSLTProcessor.transform();
    try{
     DivTablaPrecios.innerHTML=XSLTProcessor.output;
	  }
   catch(e){
      alert('Error!');
      document.open();
      document.write(XSLTProcessor.output);
      document.close();
      }
   }

function CheckXML_XSL(){
   if ((xml_datosXML_completo == true) && (xml_datosXSL_completo == true)) {
       DivLoading.style.display = 'none';
       DivTablaDisponibilidad.style.display = 'block';
       TransformXML(3,1,10);
   }
}

function DoXSLComplete() {
   if (XSLDOM.readyState == 4) {
      xml_datosXSL_complete = true;
      CheckXML_XSL();
   }
}

function DoXMLComplete() {
   if (XMLDOM.readyState == 4) {
      xml_datosXML_complete = true;
	  CheckXML_XSL();
   }
}

function LoadXSLT() {
   xml_datosXSL_completo = false;
   XSLDOM = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument");
   XSLDOM.onreadystatechange = DoXSLComplete;
   XSLDOM.async = true;
   XSLDOM.load('<?echo $my_XSLT_Path;?>Disponibility.xslt');
}

function LoadXML() {
   xml_datosXML_completo = false;
   XMLDOM = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument");
   XMLDOM.onreadystatechange = DoXMLComplete;
   XMLDOM.async = true;
   XMLDOM.load('<?echo $my_XML_Path;?>Disponibility.xml');
}