Re: [xsl] Fixing entities

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fixing entities
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:41:52 +0100

> [1] Or if not you could use Sebastian Rahtz's very useful unicode.xml doc at
> http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/unicodeRahtz19981008.xml (more up-to-date
> versions may be floating around).

A version up to date for Unicode 3.2 (and a set of entity files derived
from it) is available at
http://www.w3.org/math/characters
in particular
http://www.w3.org/math/characters/unicode.xml

(I've sort of stolen unicode.xml from sebastian these days)

> [2] This won't work with hashed character reference entities, as I doubt you
> can redefine them.

This is true. they're not entity references and you can't (re) define them.

David