Re: [xsl] output unterminated tags

Subject: Re: [xsl] output unterminated tags
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:52:21 +0200
hi,

this is a part of my xml-file (the table data)

	<cell>row1</cell>
	<cell>row1</cell>
	<cell>row1</cell>
	<cell>row2</cell>
	<cell>row2</cell>
	<cell>row2</cell>

and this is the part from my xslt-file so far:

<xsl:template match="table">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="cell"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="cell">
	<xsl:choose>
		<xsl:when test="position()=1">
		<xsl:message><test></xsl:message>
		</xsl:when>
	</xsl:choose>

		<xsl:value-of select="."/>

	<xsl:choose>
		<xsl:when test="((position() mod 3) = 0) and (position()!=1) and (position() != last())">
		</xsl:when>
		<xsl:when test="position() = last()">
		</xsl:when>
	</xsl:choose>