[xsl] RE: selecting a template dynamically [was untitled]

Subject: [xsl] RE: selecting a template dynamically [was untitled]
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:28:26 +0100
The usual solution is to use apply-templates instead. If testValue is
the name of an element node rather than a string, then you can call the
appropriate template using xsl:apply-templates.

This trick is developed into a fine art in Dimitre Novatchev's FXSL
suite.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx