RE: [xsl] step-by-step work instructions -- recursive apply-templ ates to create html table

Subject: RE: [xsl] step-by-step work instructions -- recursive apply-templ ates to create html table
From: "Kathy Burke" <Kathy_Burke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:03:42 -0400
I've added my actual source to the bottom. I've been studying it, don't
understand it all...but it is cool. Re: non step childs, still trying to
figure out WHERE to process them, for example, I want to put any WCNs in the
same row as the step but with a bgcolor or different font, hrefs need to be
a link, etc. For now, I'm still trying to get all the elements to show up
where I need them.

Thank you again, you really don't know what your help means to me...trying
to learn this stuff so I can keep my job! aaaaah, progress!

Kathy (see XML source at bottom)