[xsl] Seeking methods using XSLT from PHP?

Subject: [xsl] Seeking methods using XSLT from PHP?
From: Gary Cornelius <gary.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:06:28 +0100
Hi,

I really like to very much like to know if anyone is working successfully
with XSLT and PHP in some way and if so how they think to best approach the
problems?

I am actually attempting to switching over to PHP linux from Jscript
MicrosoftMSXML - Initiallly I have been having a lot problems with Sablotron
due to a large amount of inheretance in the stylesheets, id functions and
several other bits and pieces!

Things going through my mind!! I am wondering if libxml or something else
would lessen these problems!  Or, whether there is a way I can use a Java
processor like Xalan or something else from the PHP... can anyone be so kind
as to enlighten me on this?

Thanks in advance for any pointers or suggestions

Gary