Re: [xsl] using node fragments

Subject: Re: [xsl] using node fragments
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:40:06 +0100
  As I want to run this on two separate xsl processors (msxml on the PC and
  sablotron on the mac) am I stuck with having to have two separate
  stylesheets for use in this?

The pure xslt1 way is to write out the temporary doc and then process it
with a second stylesheet.

If you want to do it in one pass you'll need to use a node-set()
extension.
If both processors support exslt:node-set() you are in luck otherwise
you don't have to use two stylesheets, you can do
<xsl:when test="function-avalialable('xalan:node-set')"> ....

assuming xalan: is bound to xalan's extension namespace, and same for
sablotron.

David