Re: [xsl] tokenize()

Subject: Re: [xsl] tokenize()
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:07:14 +0100
> I didn't know you can use xquery operators in an xsl style sheet.

you can't in general. (ie the xquery operations defined in teh xquery
spec) but note that document has xpath2 in the title, and you can use
all of xpath2 in xslt2 just as you can use all of xpath1 in xslt1.

> I can type war and piece before the searches come back :-)
I assumed if you were using xslt2 you had the document locally so it's
just a matter of searching the page in your browser, which wouldn't have
taken long, as its in the table of contents.

(but anyway it was a rather grumpy answer of mine...)

David