[xsl] newbie: numbering footnotes

Subject: [xsl] newbie: numbering footnotes
From: "Holk, David A" <david_a_holk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:51:45 -0400
I need to populate a table with test result data, some results have
footnotes associated with them, some do not. I want to number these
footnotes dynamically during transformation but it appears I am unable to
increment variables during a transformation.

Any ideas for a general approach would be appreciated.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.