Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 Implementations

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 Implementations
From: Andrew Watt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:53:47 +0100
At 19:13 18/04/2003 +0300, you wrote:
I believe that Xalan has an early prototype using parts of XSLT 2.0 but can't find the relevant URL for further information on xml.apache.org. I assume it will only be accessible using CVS meantime. Can anyone advise me of the relevant syntax and/or a URL where it is described?
There is some info in xalan-dev mail list, see http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-dev.

Oleg,

Thanks for the response.

Yes the Xalan-Dev list indicates that an XSLT 2.0 branch is under development. But browsing through various seemingly relevant posts on the list archives I was unable to locate a URL specifying where the XSLT 2.0 branch is situated or the CVS commands to access it.

If you have either a URL to the XSLT 2.0 branch and/or the relevant CVS commands to access it that would be helpful.

Thanks.

Andrew Watt