Re: [xsl] Passing in a node value

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing in a node value
From: Gregory Propf <gpropf@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:08:22 -0400
Passin, Tom wrote:
First you have to come up with the html structures that you want to use.
Then you can work out how to create them.  As for id values, you can
always concatenate the menu names as you construct the source xml, or do
it programatically -

id='root_item_sub_item1_sub_sub_item1'
That should be enough to let you identify them.

Ok, I didn't read that carefully. So you use a parameter with a name like root_item_sub_item1_sub_sub_item1 and then select for when that parameter is set and matches the node id, right?. So I need as many parameters as nodes. That seems messy to me. I'd rather set the node value somehow. I'm getting the idea this is not possible.

--
"Firing people can give you a pretty good buzz, but it's a poor, poor substitute for killing. I realize that now" - Dale Gribble