[xsl] outputting CDATA section

Subject: [xsl] outputting CDATA section
From: Nathan Shaw <n8_shaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:02:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I dug through the archives and was sad to see that the
XSL FAQ was taken down =:(

I am trying to transform xml to xml and the end schema
dictates that I have to put all of my actual content
(HTML page) into an element like this:

<property name="body"><[[CDATA[ potentially nasty,
ill-formed HTML ]]></property>

So, how the heck do I put in those CDATA tags?! I
cannot use the cdata-sections attr in xsl:output
because the element name is not unique. There are
about 10 other <property> elements with differing name
attr values.

I know most of you will most likely think "why are you
putting that kind of content into an xml doc?" and I
agree with you, but my hands are tied. I cannot
influence the end schema. The guys on the other end
are simply taking what is in that element and dumping
it out on the page.

Any and all suggestions welcome! I am using Ins. Saxon
6.5.2.

TIA,

--Nathan