RE: [xsl] I have the XSLT, now need to make it usable as user-inp ut form?

Subject: RE: [xsl] I have the XSLT, now need to make it usable as user-inp ut form?
From: Betty Harvey <betty@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:19:17 -0400 (EDT)
Kathy:

	Once you have converted the instance to an HTML form you are using
XSLT, your form is an HTML form and acts like and HTML form.

	The best way to do what you want to do with VB is to grab the
values from HTML form then insert the values in the appropriate place
within the original XML instance using the Document Object Model (DOM).

Betty
ECC, Inc.
410-787-9200