Re: [xsl] FOP conversion font problems

Subject: Re: [xsl] FOP conversion font problems
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the links. I have read them. I will just have to transform
my XML into FO catching every character not in the base font set. I
will then put the character in <fo:inline> and indicate the font
family found in my userconfig.xml file. The bottom line is that the
characters not in the base font set are a wash. At least I can
display them correctly even if they cannot be searched.

I can only hope that the future will make it possible to go forward
rather than attempting at this point to "translate" my unicode back
into an ASCII equivalent. Until then, this is the best possible
transformation.

Mike F.