RE: [xsl] XSLDOC

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLDOC
From: Sundar Shanmugasundaram <SSHANMUGASUNDARAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:07:58 +0530
Michael Kay,

I thank you for your reply.

I have questions regarding this.

1. Is it feasible to insert some xml statements in
place of <!-- --> comment statment?

2. I thought this tag command is similar to Java tag (doc) commands
like @author, @see and so on.

3. If we have some xml doc inside the xsl file, how the
developer will feel to do that documentation?

thanks and regards,
sundar