RE: [xsl] silly (c) symbol. How to get © in output ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] silly (c) symbol. How to get © in output ?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:59:23 +0100
Write & # 1 6 9 ; (without the spaces) in the stylesheet.

If it displays wrong in the browser or anywhere else, that's because
there's a mismatch between the actual encoding of the output file and
the encoding that the browser or other software is expecting. Either
select a different encoding (using xsl:output), or change your browser
(etc) configuration.

Don't even try to use disable-output-escaping. You don't understand it,
and people who do understand it know that you hardly ever need it.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx