RE: [xsl] WITH-PARAM with node as argument?

Subject: RE: [xsl] WITH-PARAM with node as argument?
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:27:40 -0600

As I like to tell the QA engineers, "It worked on *my* system."  However, to
find out why it doesn't work for you, I think we'll need to see a sample of
your XML input.  My solution depends on the context in which your
'comp/attribute' node appears.  Post a small sample of your XML and we might
be able to figure out where the problem lies.

b.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.708.7248 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |