RE: [xsl] Re: Inline Hyperlink

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Inline Hyperlink
From: "Jack Cane" <jwcane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:10:54 -0400
I used the wysiwyg to get started, and am now finding a number of
limitations (such as below) that drove me to hand coding already. The
process is now a combination of both. I have several good texts and am
studying them. I find myself hand coding more and more. The wysiwyg is a
trial copy which I have been evaluating. I hear you, and have seen perhaps
enough of limitations to consider seriously just going the route that you
suggest.

tks,

jwc