RE: [xsl] Documenting XML schema: a schema-to-XHTML stylesheet?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Documenting XML schema: a schema-to-XHTML stylesheet?
From: Sundar Shanmugasundaram <SSHANMUGASUNDARAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:08:52 +0530
You could try this link:

http://titanium.dstc.edu.au/xml/xs3p/

sundar

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Hannington [mailto:Ghannington@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 4:45 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd like an XSLT stylesheet that transforms an XML schema into XHTML that,
er, "normal people" ;-) (who might not want to refer to a schema directly),
can use as a reference for creating XML document instances that follow the
rules defined in the XML schema.

I guess I'm hoping that someone will have a simple, single schema->XHTML
stylesheet that I can pick up and tweak. (Something that nicely formats the
description annotations, and lists in alphabetic order attributes for an
element, and their possible values, etc.)

I've seen Componentizer (http://www.disa.org/technotes/TechNote2002_01.html)
and SchemaDoc (http://www.mutu-xml.org/schemaDoc/html/index.html).

(For this particular application, I'm locked into MSXML 3.0, so I'm using
MS's XDR schema language; but I'd be happy to get a stylesheet that works
for XSD files.)

Graham Hannington