AW: [xsl] WG: frames?

Subject: AW: [xsl] WG: frames?
From: "Anton Wardaschko (PA)" <anton.wardaschko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:55:05 +0200
Hi!

especially:
http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html#HtmlFrames

OK i have read this and it work, but this is not exact, what i wish and it explains not really the questions which i have. (or i'm blind at the moment). Perhaps you can answer them:

1. If i wisch to add the frameset file as a template to the xsl Stylesheet, so from which template of Norm's Stylesheets have i call my own frameset-template file.

2. This framset-template must be automatically chunked, how can i chunk my own templates in separate files?

3. I need in the navigation frame only the toc, not all of the templetes (headers, footnotenavigation), how can i get only the toc in one file. And in the main file there schould be no link to the toc at the navigation at the bottom of chunked files.

CU
Anton