AW: AW: [xsl] WG: frames?

Subject: AW: AW: [xsl] WG: frames?
From: "Anton Wardaschko (PA)" <anton.wardaschko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:42:25 +0200
Hi!

usually a good idea when you want to customize the doocbook stylesheets is to
start with a customization layer importing one of the available ones, in your
case html/chunk.xsl, which you call for your transformation.

yes, i know it. I customize already the FO-Output.

or by defining / refining existing templates
- e.g.: <xsl:template name="header.navigation" /> will supress the header
navigation.

The point is, that i wish to supress header / footer only at one file - my left frame Navigation, not at all chunks.

have a second look at bob staytons tutorial, most parameters are nicely listed
there.

yes, i read the parameters. They are all global, for the whole output. Ant i need this:

- normal chenked output for section with footer and header
- left frame, wich have to be an own template, and contain only the the TOC from the automatic genearation.
- the frameset, which should be generated throgh xsl too.

When i call for my frame-template the chunk.write template i get of course the error, which says, that there is no node, which is absolutly correct, so i can't figure out how to write my own template in extra html file and don't see which template from Norm's Stylsheets may do it. Do you understand now better my problem?

CU
Anton