RE: [xsl] Newline problems

Subject: RE: [xsl] Newline problems
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:24:44 -0500
It's hard to tell, without seeing the part of your stylesheet that deals
with <attr>.
Where is it that you're expecting output but not getting it?

It looks like the <ABC> element should match the first (partial) template
you showed from your stylesheet, unless your XML source uses namespaces
that you haven't mentioned; and therefore should output a <!DOCTYPE ...>
declaration.  (By the way, have you considered using
<xsl:output doctype-public="..." doctype-system="..." /> ?)

Lars