RE: [xsl] XPath question.

Subject: RE: [xsl] XPath question.
From: "Hemi Kara" <hemi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 15:43:23 +1200
Are you looping through each "title" and "episode" element?, or is their
only one "title" and one "episode" element ?

If their will only be one element of each, why not reference the element
using the full path to it.

<xsl:if test="starts-with(encyclopedia/entry/title, 'Q') or
starts-with(encyclopedia/entry/episode, 'Q')">
	<xsl:call-template name="inserted.text"/>
</xsl:if>

I know of another way if you have to loop through eacg title and episode,
but I'll wait to see your reply