Re: [xsl] Deep

Subject: Re: [xsl] Deep
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 14:10:30 +0100
It is allways best to describe your problem in the best way. If you are
forming an example of  your problem, make it so that there is no confusion
..
in your question , "deep"  could mean the following..
1.attribute "deep" of the node
2.how deep is the node

for case1.( which I suspect is not what you want ) ,  @deep will get you the
value of the attribute deep
for case 2  count(ancestor::*)  will get you the depth of a node..( the
trick is to count the number of ancestors)

hope this helps
Vasu