RE: [xsl] XSL Problem with IE

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Problem with IE
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:46:15 +0100
go to www.bayes.co.uk/xml for the msxml sniffer there

-----Original Message-----
From: Fran [mailto:franciscojose@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 May 2003 16:08
To: XSL List
Subject: [xsl] XSL Problem with IE

I have some problems with an XSL transformation in IE5.5 .
The clients with this problem have only MSXML version and I call the MSXML2
version and the clients don't want to update to the latest version.(I'm
trying to call the transformation trougth Javascript like : new
ActiveXObject("Msxml2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument"))
How I can solve this problem or what's the best way to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot!! Very urgent.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of this communication is strictly prohibitedand may be unlawful. Stuart Lawrence Marketing Communications Limited reserves the right to monitor and intercept communications for unlawful business purposes.

This also confirms that this message has been swept for viruses, although Stuart Lawrence Marketing Communications Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or contents.