RE: [xsl] Using '$' in function arguments

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using '$' in function arguments
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:23:01 -0600

I think the code snippet I provided obfuscated my question somewhat.  The
issue doesn't appear to be with format-number, but substring-after (i.e.,
substring-after(node(),'Amount: $')).  But your point is well taken, as
we've recently migrated to JDK 1.4.1; I'll see if the currency format is
also causing issues.

thanks,
b.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.708.7248 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |