RE: [xsl] XSLT In the Build Process?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT In the Build Process?
From: "Dion Houston" <dionh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:12:56 -0700
Well, I've written a test tool that uses the .NET Framework CodeDOM to
create C# or VB code.  For example, I have a tag like:

<VariableDeclaration name="var" type="System.String"/>

And this will generate:

String var;

This turned out to be quite a novel approach to the problem I was
facing.  Using this technique you can in theory generate source in any
language supported by the CodeDOM.

Dion