[xsl] Avoid copying of namespace declarations of the XSL

Subject: [xsl] Avoid copying of namespace declarations of the XSL
From: Ram UGroups <ram_ugroups@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 21:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Is there a way to avoid getting the namespace
definitions copied into the result xml file using XSLT
? I have read lots of threads on here about a similar
problem but in all those cases, the input xml file had
namespace declarations which were being copied over
and <xsl:copy-of> was copying the whold node including
the namespace nodes.

But in my case, the input xml file does not have any
namespace declarations. I have a few namespace
declarations and adding some attributes in those
namespaces. Elements which have these attributes are
also getting the corresponding namespace declarations
copied over even though I have
"exclude-result-prefixes" attribute in the
<xsl:stylesheet> element.

Appreciate your help.

--Ram.