RE: Re: [xsl] Evaluating last 3 or 4 characters of URL?

Subject: RE: Re: [xsl] Evaluating last 3 or 4 characters of URL?
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 07:27:49 -0500
I missed that one. You don't need(and as you have discovered, can't use) the braces here. "select" is not an attribute, even thought it has the same form as an attribute, so an Attribute Value Template (AVT) (that's what the braces are) is inappropriate here. Lose them, and you should be OK.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email