RE: [xsl] Request and Submit within XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] Request and Submit within XML
From: schubrakete@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:07:12 +0200
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 14.05.03 06:41:49:

> >From: schubrakete@xxxxxx [mailto:schubrakete@xxxxxx]
> >How can I take an submit or an request within XML Document?
> >I want to build a webside without HTML only with XML.
> XML is to SGML as XHTML is to HTML.  If you want to use form elements in an 'XML document" file you will should use XHTML.
>
> Edward Middleton

That`s right but what is with XForms. And I want directly change XML documents and not first
take an input field and change the hidden field and send then changes in a submit.
I want to send a formular like this
<document>
   <name/>
   <street/>
</document>
The User have insert name and street and I want send back  to the Server

<document>
   <name>Martin<name/>
   <street>Hunaustrasse<street/>
</document>

This can I sort and make it persist in a SQL Server Database
Perhaps can you in short senteces take an example for XHTML?
Thanks!!

Martin Lietz Softwareengineer IndecGmbH