[xsl] ANN: Call for nominations for the 2003 ActiveState Active Awards

Subject: [xsl] ANN: Call for nominations for the 2003 ActiveState Active Awards
From: Eric Promislow <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:46:25 -0700
ActiveState is pleased to announce the third annual Programmers' Choice
and Activators' Choice Awards. The awards honor those individuals who
*actively* contribute to open languages and display excellence in their
programming efforts.

Awards will be presented in each of ActiveState's key technologies:
Perl, PHP, Python, Tcl, and XSLT.

Programmers' Choice recipients are nominated and chosen by members of
the programming community--like you. Know someone who's really made a
difference using these languages? Tell us about them!

We'll also be acknowledging our personal favorites with the Activators'
Choice Awards. While you're busy voting for your favorites, our
development team will do the same, selecting one deserving programmer in
each language.

Get out the vote and stay tuned! Nominee recommendations are from May 15
through June 1, 2003. We'll count the results and present five finalists in
each category. Voting for the winner will take place from June 3-30,
2003. Perl, PHP, Python, and XSLT winners will be announced at OSCON on
July 8, 2003. Tcl winners will be announced at the Tcl conference at the
end of July.

More information and voting is at:
http://www.ActiveState.com/Corporate/ActiveAwards/

Thanks!