[xsl] Part 2 published: Style stylesheets to extend XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Part 2 published: Style stylesheets to extend XSLT
From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:11:12 -0400

The second part of my article has just gone up on developerWorks:
      http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/

This starts with the basic "tracexsl" stylesheet I developed in the first
installment (which modifies a stylesheet to generate debugging comments)
and makes it both more informative and more selective. The final version is
actually a fairly useful tool ... and it's still pure XSLT; no extensions
or implementation-specific APIs.

(Yes, I know the links to one or two of the sample files may be broken. The
dW folks have been informed and are fixing that. The downloadable sample
package should have everything.)