[xsl] XSL Filtering Question

Subject: [xsl] XSL Filtering Question
From: "Grant, Kathryn --- Sr. Technical Writer --- WGO" <Kathryn.Grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:52:54 -0700
Hi all,

I have an XSL document that filters an XML document, selecting all <coderec> items with a country attribute equal to "Canada":

	<xsl:for-each select="//statecodes/coderec[@country='canada']">

Is this possible? If so, how?

Many thanks!

Kathryn

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.