[xsl] fo:inline superscript

Subject: [xsl] fo:inline superscript
From: "Holk, David A" <david_a_holk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:58:56 -0400
I expect the following to give me a footnote number as a superscript but it
doesn't. I get the footnote number I want but not as  a superscript.

	<xsl:template match="method">
		<fo:table-cell border-width="0.5mm">
			<fo:block font-size="7pt">
				<xsl:value-of select="."/>
				<fo:inline font-size="5"
baseline-shift="super" >
					<xsl:value-of
select="../method-footnote"/>
				</fo:inline>
			</fo:block>
		</fo:table-cell>
	</xsl:template>

Any suggestions or comments appreciated.

Dave

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.