Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each table with control over current row's value-of

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each table with control over current row's value-of
From: Rick Taylor <taylor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:49:28 -0600
Brian,

You need to provide a sample of the source XML and the applicable part of the XSL. Assuming that you have multiple Level2 elements (that contain the ProdID element) that you want to iterate through the for-each you have should work if the rest of the code is correctly done -- That is you should be able to get the as you say "current" row.

You can also insert the value of the ProdID element into the href attribute using curly braces
<xsl:value-of select="ProdID"/>
</a>

Rick