Re: [xsl] Trouble keeping html tags (more a javadoc question)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trouble keeping html tags (more a javadoc question)
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:45:27 +0200
Holbrook, R Cody (Cody) wrote:
I used a stylesheet to add documentation to 100s of XSD files.  An example of
what one looks like:
> This is all well and good, but when I run a simple
javadoc ant target, which builds itself from comments made in the code, the
html that is generated comes out like this:
The java comments are perfect.

It seems you generate Java code from the XSD files. If the JavaDoc comments in the generated Java files indeed look good, this is really more a JavaDoc question. It may alos be an issue with your Java generator. You better ask on a list with more expertise in either of the above topics.

J.Pietschmann