RE: [xsl] Sending parameters to XSL stylsheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sending parameters to XSL stylsheet
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:32:59 +0100
At 30 May 2003 17:10 G. Ken Holman wrote:
>I disagree ... my understanding is that the *only* restriction of top-level
>constructs is that <xsl:import/> be before all other top-level instructions
>or non-FO-namespace elements.

yup,admittedly I was more stating a style convention then an XSLT spec thing....and I won't argue the style point........

though there is slight ambiguity in the XSLT spec, in relation to processing of cdata-section-elements as defined in xsl:output....this is yet another very rare case that I wont get into.

have a nice weekend, finally we have some nice hot weather in the north of england !

( pint being handed to all ), Jim Fuller
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of this communication is strictly prohibitedand may be unlawful. Stuart Lawrence Marketing Communications Limited reserves the right to monitor and intercept communications for unlawful business purposes.

This also confirms that this message has been swept for viruses, although Stuart Lawrence Marketing Communications Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or contents.