RE: [xsl] template match : node-set paring through multiple-axis relationships

Subject: RE: [xsl] template match : node-set paring through multiple-axis relationships
From: Américo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:52:11 +0100
Hi.

Yes, my name is Americo :)

> This is very interesting, could you tell me more about in
> what context this 'b' is selected?  I would guess it has to
> be from the root node context, but I do not understand why
> there is no '//' prefix.  This is a very interesting solution
> that I will examine further,

You could compare <xsl:key name="whatever" match="b" use="c"/>

whatever.xsl:
<xsl:stylesheet ...>
 <xsl:template match="b[c]">
  Result of key usage :)
 </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Since keys can't be selected before matched as templates can, it has the
same effect has using match="//b"

Hope this helps you